With just one week remaining before the start of the CBSE Board Exam 2024, the Board has issued instructions for students with type 1 diabetes who will be taking the exams.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released guidelines for students suffering from Type-1 diabetes who would be appearing in the board examinations 2024. To subscribe please click tau.id/2iy6f and access our live channel.
The apex organization is ready to administer the board exams starting from February 15. As per the CBSE Date Sheet 2024, the CBSE Class 10 board exams will conclude on March 13, while the CBSE 12th exams 2024 will conclude on April 2.
ALSO READ: Olympic Medals Revealed in Paris
CBSE says it has released the guidelines considering the problems endured by these students. The board has extended several facilities for the students to overcome their medical issues in the examination. As per the guidelines, the students will be allowed to carry following items in the examination hall in transparent pouch/box.
List of Eatables Allowed
- Sugar tablets/Chocolate/Candy
- Fruits like Banana/Apple/Orange
- Snack items like Sandwich and any high protein diet
- Medicines required as per Doctor’s prescription
- Water bottle (500 ml)
Equipments in the Hall
Except for body-attached equipment, other items will be kept with the Assistant Superintendent in a transparent box/pouch and can be accessed by the students when needed.
- Glucometer and glucose testing strips
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) machine
- Flash Glucose Monitoring (FGM) machine
- Insulin pumps
Protocol to be Followed
- School/student/parent will approach the examination centre at least a day before the start of the examination and intimate the Centre Superintendent about the items to be carried by the students.
- The students must provide the information that they are suffering from Type-1 Diabetes during registration/submission of Letter Of Consent (LOC).
- The student must reach the school at least 45 minutes before the start of the examinations. They must reach the hall latest by 9:45 am.
Documents Required for Submission
The following documents are required to be uploaded on the portal for availing the facilities in the CBSE board examinations 2024.
- Parent’s undertaking that CM/FM/insulin pump is provided to the students and no way it is a communication device which may hamper the safety of the examinations.
- Recommendations of the medical specialist for CM/FGM/Insulin pump during the examinations.
- All requests must go through the school with the required documents; direct requests to the CBSE will not be accepted.
The timing for the CBSE board exams for Class 10 and 12 in 2024 is scheduled from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. However, certain subjects will have a shorter duration, ending at 12:30 pm. Additionally, students will be given an extra 15 minutes to review the question paper.
For Latest News Update, Read: CBSE Board 2024: Students with Diabetes can Carry Fruits & Snacks, Khabrimedia, Latest Greater Noida News,Greater noida news, Noida Extension news, greater noida Society News khabrimedia- Top news-Latest Noida news-latest greater Noida news-latest greater Noida news-latest Noida extension news-latest Delhi Ncr news- Big news of today-Daily News-Greater Noida Society news-Greater Noida News in Hindi and English